Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Moby contest

Started by Brumpy ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Moby contest

7 posts
  1. After allot of shooting & edeting we finished our videoclip for the contest of Moby.

    Can i ask to watch it, give comments and if you like it give it your vote!

     

    Enjoy http://genero.tv/watch-video/3746/

     

    Bruno

  2. intrigating, breathtaking, fascinating, moving, stunning .... top class work Bruno.

    The only thing I would change is the very last shot,where the bubbles float to the surface. IMO it doesn't belong there. It's slightly distracting. The rest is just .... well fantastic.

  3. I'd go with Outstanding! I'm not clear on something though Bruno. Are you asking for recommendations to improvements or have you locked it down?

     

    Steve :o

  4. Thanks guys!

     

    We can change/improve the clip till the closing date 5 april, so shoot!

     

    Peter, indeed the last shot i had the same feeling, we will see what we can do there!

  5. Congratulations. With just a few days left...

    I think it's the immediate blackness/tonality of the final bubble shot that is jarring... doesn't seem to fit with the other UW sequences.

  6. I think it's the immediate blackness/tonality of the final bubble shot that is jarring... doesn't seem to fit with the other UW sequences.

     

    I was thinking the same thing. If there was way to sequence a transition from the blue to the black it might help tie it together. I also found the purple water of the surface shot could be improved but that's really nit picking. I bet you guys had a great time making it. Congrats!

     

    Steve

    Edited by Steve Williams
  7. Nice editing and nice music choice.

    Great work.

    Congrats :o

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.