Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Custom Ikelite Canon TTL converter, DS-125, lens, etc

Started by TxDiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Custom Ikelite Canon TTL converter, DS-125, lens, etc

1 posts
  1. Hello,

    I have the following up for sale

     

    One TTL converter, custom made by Ikelite, originally for the Canon 5D: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190385102531

     

    Ikelite DS-125: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190384382685

     

    Ikelite TTL cable: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190384603636

     

    Inon UWL-100 Achromat Wide Angle Lens: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190384389371

     

    Not posted yet, but for sale are also an Olympus C5050 in EXCELLENT shape, no scratches, and a matching Ikelite housing (with the TTL capable back on it, recently rebuilt by Ikelite 1.5 years ago because I wanted the TTL added). Yes, I know it was kind of crazy for me to go TTL upgrading that old setup, but it was a real winning combination, and am still working to get my DSLR shots up to par with what I was able to do with that rig!

    -PM me any offers.

     

    Note that I have used eBay links because there I have a 100% excellent established credibility, but not so many posts here. My hope is that my history there will vouch for the quality of my items. You can PM me, and I can do direct deals, or you can go via the auctions.

    Edited by TxDiver
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.