Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Using Canopus HQ...correct Interleave setting?

Started by HDVdiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Using Canopus HQ...correct Interleave setting?

1 posts
  1. I use TMPGEnc to transcode the Canon 5D2 .mov files to Canopus HQ (basically the same as in ProCoder).

     

    I'm very happy with the results, and the editing in EDIUS goes smoothly...BUT I'm not sure if the Audio Video Interleave (...hence AVI) interval of 1 frame that I use (default setting) is correct. I've Googled far and wide but still can't seem to find the answer to this.

     

    Any advice on the correct setting, or what the parameter actually means, would be welcome.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.