Hi all,
Does anyone know of a past or present Canon digital SLR housing which has at least 5 of the 6 hotshoe pins wired to a bulkhead?
I am assuming that the Seacam 1D/1Ds housings have all 6 wired to the S6 connector. My Jonah housing has all 6 wired to the S6 bulkhead, but only 2 wired to the Nik V bulkhead.
I'm trying to get the nifty features of the Inon Z220 to work with my Jonah housed 10D -- 2 pins does not allow the focusing light nor the targeting laser to work, according to Ryan of UWCP who tested this with a Sea&Sea housing. However, we know that Nikon D100 users that have all 5 hotshoe pins hooked up have access to the functions.
Hence, I'm looking for anyone with information as to which of the 6 Canon hotshoe pins is 'safe' to hook up/experiment with without blowing up my 10D.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Yeang