Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Looking for volunteers for Bay Area Dive Show

Started by echeng ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for volunteers for Bay Area Dive Show

5 posts
  1. Hello, all. Eli Woolery (Editor / Creative Designer of Wetpixel Quarterly) and I will be at this year's Bay Area Dive Show (in Santa Clara, CA), April 30 - May 1, 2010.

     

    Wetpixel is looking for volunteers to help work our booth. Let me know if you're interested! You get some cool stuff, like t-shirts and other swag, and you get a free pass to the show.

     

    See you there!

  2. No volunteers? It can be fun! Ask TheRealDrew!! :lol:

  3. Eric, will you be coming to the Long Beach show as well?

     

    Phil

  4. I can certainly jump in and man the booth occasionally if you need a break once in a while. I'm afraid I'm largely booked up volunteering in the NCUPS booth plus providing A/V support for the talks though. On top of that I'm giving a talk myself Saturday.

     

    -Brad

  5. Eric

     

    Im going to be at the show, and could help you some of the time, and from the floorplan your just up the aisle from the other booth i will be assisting with.

     

    PM me if you need to.

     

    Dan

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.