Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DIVEFEST 2010 :-)

Started by DeanB ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

DIVEFEST 2010 :-)

2 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Anyone attending divefest this year down in glorious Pentewan, Cornwall??? Jacky and I will be there on the Saturday 1st of May. We will be mainly hanging around the Photo/film shows, Beach and Bar :beer:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. Naturally I'll be there Dean. I'm going to head down on the Thursday, aim to get in a couple of cheeky dives on the Friday. Look forward to seeing you there on Saturday, mate.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.