Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Epoque EHS-1000HD/Sanyo Xacti 1010

Started by Storck ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Epoque EHS-1000HD/Sanyo Xacti 1010

1 posts
  1. For some month ago i followed a thread here at wetpixel regarding a leaking housing named Epoque EHS-1000HD and manual white balance on Sanyo Xacti 1010!

    I have bought these 2 models but still haven`t used them at all. I`m nervous to take them on a dive.

     

    I bought my Epoque EHS-1000HD January 2010 so I believe it is from the new model whitch apparently have been modified due to leaking problems earlier. How can i be sure that it is? Does anyone know?

     

    I have been told that it is very important that I can ajust the white balance manually during a dive. Some have confirmed that this is possible with the Sanyo Xacti/Epoque EHS-1000HD.

    If that is the fact, I would like if somebody can explain exactly how and with whitch bottons on the housing this can be done.

     

    With whitch setup on the Sanyo Xacti 1010 is it good to dive with/without lamps?

     

    If anybody know the answers to theese questions please reply.

     

    Regards Henning Storck

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.