Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Seraya Secret

Started by edmond320 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Seraya Secret

5 posts
  1.  

    Can anyone help me? Is it a nudi as appear at 1:26 ? Thank you.

     

    Edmond

  2. It's a bristle worm

  3. a very nice bristle worm, I might add

  4. It's a bristle worm

    Hi Nick,

    Thank you for the information. Just don't expect a bristal worm could be so pretty.

     

    Edmond

  5. Hi Nick,

    Thank you for the information. Just don't expect a bristal worm could be so pretty.

     

    Edmond

     

    I remember seing them last year at Sereya Secrets as well. What was odd was that they moved so fast - very unlike other bristle worms I have seen before - I remember asking one of the guides about them and he said they call them cockroaches!! ;)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.