Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-TTL Converter

Started by thedidavid ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-TTL Converter

3 posts
  1. I am using Canon EOS 500D/T1i with RDX 500 and optical cable for my YS-100A, currently my camera & flash x-synch is limited to 1/200s (max for built-in flash) and I wish for faster sync. By using YS/C - TTL Converter for Sea & Sea Housing & YS strobe will this converter improve camera x-synch like using 580ExII for topside photography?

     

    TIA

    Edited by thedidavid
  2. I am using Canon EOS 500D/T1i with RDX 500 and optical cable for my YS-100A, currently my camera & flash x-synch is limited to 1/200s (max for built-in flash) and I wish for faster sync. By using YS/C - TTL Converter for Sea & Sea Housing & YS strobe will this converter improve camera x-synch like using 580ExII for topside photography?

     

    TIA

    I don't think it will ... why do you need faster sync underwater?

  3. Sunbursts, maybe?

     

    Tim

     

    ;)

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.