Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Better Viewfinder for Sea and Sea

Started by bvanant ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Better Viewfinder for Sea and Sea

2 posts
  1. Is there any way to increase the size or improve the quality of the Sea and Sea D60 housing. I like the way it handles (although it wants to tip over backwards) but the viewfinder is not big enough for my old eyes. Is there some add on or replacement viewfinder that can be adopted?

    thanks

  2. The short answer is no. I looked into it a bit when I first got the housing, and decided I'd just deal with it. Might be able to do something with a Super Eye from ikelite, but I'd guess it would be a bit of work...

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.