Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

CS5 Upgrade

Started by jcclink ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

CS5 Upgrade

2 posts
  1. Currently using CS2 (original install cd) on Win XP PC. Can I install CS5 (upgrade cd) on new laptop with Win 7? I'm told that CS2 won't run under Win 7. Thanks for your help.

  2. Provided the upgrade from CS2 to CS5 is one allowed by Adobe then yes. Remember to deactivate the CS2 copy on the old system before changing over.

     

    The install process will prompt you for a valid licence key for both CS2 and CS5, once entered you can "install" instead of upgrading.

     

    I did exactly this when switching to CS4 on Win7 (from CS3, Vista)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.