Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UW Photog needed in Baltimore for a paying gig

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

UW Photog needed in Baltimore for a paying gig

2 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

     

    I'm posting this for a photo editor I know. He's looking for someone w/ a DSLR and mad skills to photograph swimmers in the pool for a commercial fitness book.

     

    If you're interested - it's a paying gig but I don't know how much exactly. I've shot for them before and they pay pretty well. Reply here if interested and I'll send them a link to this thread.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Timeframe for the shoot would be in March or April 2011. Shot would be in the pool, and either weight room or pool deck.

     

    If anyone is close by, travel and accommodation is usually included.

     

    Cheers

    James

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.