Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Timecode display on show reels

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Timecode display on show reels

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I've been asked to supply a show reel for a surface project.

     

    I've seen Eric's show reels on Vimeo, and he has embedded a timecode display into the footage.

     

    Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

     

    I'm using FCP7 and have access to Premier. I can get a timecode to display in FCP whildst editing, but can't make it embed!

     

    Many thanks

     

    Adam

  2. There is a Timecode generator under the video filters in the effects tab or menu. You just drop it on the sequence, and there you go. If you want to customize it, double-clik, it opens in the viewer, and there you can customize it, and then drag it onto the sequence.

  3. Thank Jules-you are a star!

     

    Adam

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.