Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wadi Lahami or Marsa Nakari?

Started by Alex_Tattersall ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Wadi Lahami or Marsa Nakari?

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I'm pleased to say that I just won a holiday !! for the BSoUP print competition best in show! Winners for those interested can be seen in the following link:

     

    http://www.bsoup.org/BSoUP-DIVER_LIDS/2010/results.php

     

    I won a trip back to Egypt where I took the picture, in Marsa Nakari. My question, has anyone here been to Wadi Lahami and Marsa Nakari? I'm thinking of upgrading to a trip to Wadi Lahami.

     

    Is it worth the upgrade?

     

    Thanks for your help

     

    Alex

  2. Hi all,

     

    I'm pleased to say that I just won a holiday !! for the BSoUP print competition best in show!

     

    Congratulations Alex! Nicely done.

     

    :D

    Steve

  3. Hi Alex, yes congratulations. For CJ and me Wadi Lahami is a great place. We like the laid-back 'frontier' ambiance and the diving (on the Fury Shoal) a lot. On the downside its all scheduled RIB diving - a morning two tanker, an afternoon and night dive. At Nakari you have greater flexibility which may suit your photography more. But the Fury hard coral formations are probably the world's finest... Whichever, enjoy!

  4. Thanks!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.