- 8Posts
- 8Replies
Read-only discussion
New iPhone leaked
-
-
Someone is going to get a lecture at Cupertino I woud guess.
Apple has Formal Request In To Have it Returned and ATT has blocked June Vacations. So it could be 4G time. Wonder if this also may be something that is delaying the iPad 3G. If 4G is really coming in June, the 3G in May could be something to hold off on....
-
This is so typical of a planned leak. Just as Android is having a PR moment, someone just happens to find a prototype phone in a bar.. yeah riiiiight.

-
This is so typical of a planned leak. Just as Android is having a PR moment, someone just happens to find a prototype phone in a bar.. yeah riiiiight.

I had that thought myself due to how Apple handles things usually. New TV show in the works, CSI: Apple

-
The leak I am waiting for is Version to offer the iPhone. Having AT&T is like having Windows Vista on a Mac.
-
I agree with Cor. The one employee in China "committed suicide" because he was the leak source. And this guy is still walking around with all his limbs and teeth and IMing? How unApple!

-
How unApple .. they have made the phone ugly ? why ?
they even just released the ipad with similar looks to the iphone .. and yet this thing is really more htc from last year looking.
edit .. i say ugly but i kinda like it .. i guess i meant they have deviated from their what we have come to think of normal look !
-
How unApple .. they have made the phone ugly ? why ?
they even just released the ipad with similar looks to the iphone .. and yet this thing is really more htc from last year looking.
edit .. i say ugly but i kinda like it .. i guess i meant they have deviated from their what we have come to think of normal look !
I do like the look of the current version but think it's design is somewhat impractical. The round smooth bottom has such low friction on a smooth surface that a little tap can send it flying off a desk. Mine probably would not have survived more than a few days without a skin. I don't know anyone who uses a naked iphone. It seem such a waste to put in what must have been a great deal of engineering to make it so slim only to have to put a thick rubber skin on it for practical use. I would much rather have the bottom flat and a little more sticky.