Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Opinions on the Panasonic GF-1

Started by Draq ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Opinions on the Panasonic GF-1

1 posts
  1. I am seriously considering housing a GF-1 along with the 7-14 and 14-45 lenses, in either a 10bar or Seatool housing. Anyone have any experience or insights to share on the camera, housings, lenses? I might later want to also have ports for the 45mm macro and maybe the 8mm fisheye, but that would be awhile.

     

    (Perhaps I should add that I have seen discussions on the 10bar housing but have seen nothing from anyone using the Seatool, or comparing the two housings or much information on housing the 7-14 lens)

     

    Thank you.

    Edited by Draq
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.