Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Scuba Seraya

Started by edmond320 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Scuba Seraya

7 posts
  1. Enjoy !! :D

  2. Fantastic.....

  3. Wow, I really enjoyed that thanks! I was looknig at heading to Seraya later in the year, and I think you've just sold me!

     

    Ryan.

  4. WoW..Truly Amazing.....

     

     

     

    Mark

  5. :D:lol::) Way to go Edmond !

     

    Steve

  6. Nice video Edmond but you really need to quit the nail varnish!

     

    What camera and housing did you use? You've some huge magnification there.

  7. Some tremendous clips there, super magnification and a steady hand.

    Steve

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.