Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Inon 45 degree viewfinder on Nauticam?

Started by RedSeaDiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon 45 degree viewfinder on Nauticam?

5 posts
  1. Just wondering if anyone has any info on attaching an Inon 45 degree viewfinder to a Nauticam housing?

     

    I've heard that it can be done but I want to know how before I end up with a viewfinder I can't use.

  2. I believe Nauticam USA has made an adapter for the Inon 45 VF to Nauticam housing. Im sure CP or Ryan will chime in here and respond. We have not done one over here yet, but I know they have.

  3. Just wondering if anyone has any info on attaching an Inon 45 degree viewfinder to a Nauticam housing?

     

    I've heard that it can be done but I want to know how before I end up with a viewfinder I can't use.

     

    Yep, we can do the conversion for you.

     

    thanks,

    Chris

    Edited by Cp
  4. Yep, we can do the conversion for you. PM me for details.

     

    thanks,

    Chris

    Edited by pmooney
  5. IS IT THAT SECRET SQUIRELL OR CAN ANY COMPETENT MACHINIST DO IT?

     

    Doesn't take a machinist. Just needs a part that we made.

     

    And maybe a secret decoder ring to install it.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.