Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

L.A. area s90 fix adapter emergency

Started by imtoad ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

L.A. area s90 fix adapter emergency

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    Are there any good Samaritans out there who happen to have a 67/52 adapter that they aren't using this week and would be willing to lend me? I am leaving for Roatan tomorrow at 5 a.m. and my wide angle lens just arrived without the adapter. I would be willing to pick up/drop off and pay for the use.

     

    Thanks, Hilary 310-880-9661

  2. Might give Mike a call at H2O Photopros. I think they are in Irvine now and they carry the Fisheye equipment.

     

    (949)-752-7077

     

    Good luck and have a blast in Roatan.

    Steve

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.