So after 2 days of trying to get our PNG video saved and burned I am about to give up on Sony Vegas and my HP. I am sure it is operator error but have not been able to find anyone that could really help.
So is a MacBook Pro with the following specs enough to edit video on? Not looking to do "broadcast" level work but like most willing to spend if something is significantly better. Trying to have just one machine to travel with and use at home with an external monitor for doing the videos.
• 2.66GHz Intel Core i7
• 8GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
• 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200 rpm
• SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
• MacBook Pro 15-inch Hi-Res Glossy Widescreen Display
• Backlit Keyboard (English) & User's Guide
Shooting Sony HC9 and eventually the Nikon D400 or whatever they come up with.
What version of Lightroom? Is Express enough to match (or be better than) Sony Vegas Platinum?
Any input on upgrades, changes basic concept welcome as I have just about had it with Vegas.
Thanks