Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which Aquatica Ext. Ring...

Started by giftie ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Which Aquatica Ext. Ring...

4 posts
  1. ...for use with Aquatica 8" and 12-24DX lens?

    been advised for both #18456 and #18457 (the last one if I am not mistaken is used with the 17-35 lens?).

    Which one are you guys using that gives those sharp corners?

     

    Jorge

  2. Whichever one is 15mm long. I don't know the model number.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I asked Blake this question at DEMA. 18456 is the correct ring for the 12-14 DX. The same ring as used with the Sigma 14mm.

  4. Many thanks guys. I will not forget your help.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.