Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

um el Faroud wreck diving clip

Started by cardash ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

um el Faroud wreck diving clip

6 posts
  1. Hi everybody, here is a link to clip I just have finished http://vimeo.com/11238271

     

    It`s a short clip from 2 days of diving on a tanker wreck in Malta.

     

    Hope You like it. You can find more on www.kardasz.net

    Best,

    Piotr

  2. Thanks that brought back some great memories. Its amazing how the Wreck has changed over the years I first dived her 6 months after she was sunk and many times after. Although I haven't been on her for quite sometime hopefully it will be soon.

     

    Cheers again for the memories

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Happy memories for me, too. Dived it before it was split up by the storm. Thanks for posting.

  4. Like the other two, I have great memories of diving her just after the sinking in '99. It is fascinating to see how the engine room etc have been changed and colonized in the past ten years.

     

    I have great memories of running line into the tanker section-just a big black void!

     

    Like the soundtrack! Thanks for sharing your video.

     

    Adam

  5. ...correct, I was amazed when I saw the clip from faroud`s sinking on youtube. It was so clean and shinny, and "metalish", now it`s alive! :lol:

     

    Why i`m not suprised by the flags below your avatars :notworthy: Malta is so nice!

  6. Why i`m not suprised by the flags below your avatars :lol: Malta is so nice!

     

    Yes, it has some great scenic diving and wrecks. Must get back there soon.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.