Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon D30 - Equipment?

Started by Bubble Girl ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon D30 - Equipment?

3 posts
  1. Hi there,

     

    After shooting topside with my D30, i have decided to take those skills below. A problem I seem to run into time and time again is finding the right equipment for the camera! I don't want to change cameras just yet, I know and love my D30.

     

    So far, Sea & Sea seem to be the only makers of housing and compatible strobes, ports, etc. for the D30. Of course, this means they have not much competition and therefore are very expensive.

     

    Can anyone suggest a good start-up kit for taking my D30 underwater?

     

    A big question, I realise, but any advice will do.

     

    Cheers all!

  2. Woohoo! I found it - you owe me a pint Bubble Girl!!!!

     

    http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/underwatersea...abelLabelCCCHou

     

    Sea and Sea D30/60 housing (while supplies last) 745 pounds!!!

     

    I have never used that dealer and have no idea what his/her service is like - but this is the link I mentioned and have been looking for.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I don't know if this is appropriate to say in this forum, but I have a UK-Germany D30/60 housing I'm looking to sell (and a D60 as well). It's great but it's time for me to move to a different camera. Drop me an email if you're interested (I'm in Australia at the moment but should be fairly responsive).

     

    Apologies if this sort of talk is not allowed!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.