I posted a video I did featuring footage shot last Sept in Komodo and Bali Indonesia. I have a TON of footage from that trip, and a North Sulawesi trip I was on in early April that I've yet to use in anything. I got a LOT better behavior and muck creatures in North Sulawesi so I think the next one will be an improvement. Please let me know what you think.
It's best to let it preload a little by pausing it and letting it buffer ahead. It’s best viewed in 720p or 1080p resolution, there's a resolution selector on the lower right of the controls.
-Roger Uzun
Youtube link -
Vimeo Link -
[vimeohd]11402314[/vimeohd]
Hey Roger, I think you did a great job, I sat there and watched the whole thing.
Narration worked well.
Well done..
Very nice video. Dove Komodo in Feb. Some really vibrant reefs with many creatures/fish. Brings back memories.
Really enjoyed it Roger!
Excellent, great predation scenes.
Great shot of animal behavior. I'm headed to Komodo on the Seven Seas later this month- my first time in Indonesia. Any tips on travel or video? I've never seen a cuttlefish feed before- awesome!
Will
I enjoyed the footage. Thanks for sharing...
Seven seas looks great, never been on it but I've heard great things about it. If you follow most cuttlefish at night long enough they will begin to feed. It's just a matter of them finding something and getting the right angle to shoot it. They often go real deep though, I never have them stay shallow or head shallower to hunt under the lights. They always head deep, and that can be a pain. You can catch them hunting in the day too but it takes longer and you have to keep more of a distance.
Good luck in Komodo, it has some of the best dive sites I've ever visited.
Great shot of animal behavior. I'm headed to Komodo on the Seven Seas later this month- my first time in Indonesia. Any tips on travel or video? I've never seen a cuttlefish feed before- awesome!