Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

ikelite housing compatability

Started by pooley ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

ikelite housing compatability

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    I've got a canon 20D for topside shooting. Does anyone know if I would be able to use it in an Ikelite housing for the 10D? I'll only need access to the shutter and manual the exposure controls (although image playback would be nice!)

     

    Cheers

     

    Pooley

  2. Hi,

    I've got a canon 20D for topside shooting. Does anyone know if I would be able to use it in an Ikelite housing for the 10D? I'll only need access to the shutter and manual the exposure controls (although image playback would be nice!)

     

    Cheers

     

    Pooley

     

    Hi Pooley,

     

    Just want you to know that your post did not go unnoticed. I have the 10D housing, but not the 20D body to try the fit.

     

    I'm sure you have read the DPReview from 2004 on the 20D that shows the dimentional differences between the two cameras.

     

    I will keep my eyes and ears open to try to find somebody here local with a 20D, if you still need the information. Just let me know.

     

    Bo

     

    BTW here is another good post how a 10D Subal housing was converted to fit a 5D.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.