Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Long Beach (CA) Scuba Show Film Festival

Started by limeyx ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Long Beach (CA) Scuba Show Film Festival

4 posts
  1. Just wanted to let people know that my film of "Cenote, The Pit" will be shown at the Long Beach Scuba show Sunday May 16th at 3:45pm

     

    Nick

  2. congrats

    Steve

  3. congrats

    Steve

     

    Thanks Steve. Sadly I have once again scheduled a conflict, so wont get to watch my own movie!

    Nick

  4. I have had several films shown there and I haven't been to the show in many years. Just enjoy that your film was chosen.

    Steve

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.