Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel seeks Long Beach Scuba Show reportage

Started by echeng ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel seeks Long Beach Scuba Show reportage

8 posts
  1. Hey guys. Does anyone who is going to Long Beach this weekend want to take some photos of booths, products and people and send them our way? We'd love to do a front page article on Scuba Show; unfortunately, we can't go...

  2. Hey guys. Does anyone who is going to Long Beach this weekend want to take some photos of booths, products and people and send them our way? We'd love to do a front page article on Scuba Show; unfortunately, we can't go...

     

    Eric -- Maybe you should talk to Ken Kopp of Divematrix ? He usually takes a bunch of photographs and runs some editorial.

  3. Hi Eric

     

    I'll be at the show, walking and hawking. I generally do a general overview for our members with lots of photos. I won't be able to match the amazing job you and your team do breaking the latest gear and inside scoop from the camera and video guys - but I can surely bring to you some of the flavah of my fav show if you'd like.

     

    -Ken

  4. Ken, that would be fantastic! We'd be honored to publish your images and thoughts.

  5. I'll be volunteering over at the www.DORSALfriends.org booth at the Long Beach Scuba Show on Saturday.

    Ken -come over and say hello!

    (Dorsal Friends is an organization based in Los Angeles whose goal it is to help ban the import of shark fins into California).

    Edited by AMW
  6. I'll be at the show as well, I will try and get some shots of the usual suspect if I can walk away from our booth (which in a way I hope I won't have time to do :lol: ).

     

    Also every one is welcome to drop by, its always a nice feeling to put a face on a name and its become a highlight of theses shows for me over the years. so any wetpixel member, please come pay a visit, i'll keep the camera handy!

     

    Cheers

  7. I have been unsuccessful at finding someone who wants to ditch the Scuba Show to dive on Sunday (oh, the IRONY!), so it looks like I'll be there for at least part of the day. We are bringing up the gear and diving on Monday out of San Pedro, so I'll try to remember to stick a topside lens in...though it looks like you're pretty well covered :lol:

     

    (PS - if anyone DOES want to meet to get in a quick dive and then hit the show, please PM me!!!)

     

    Allison

  8. Eric,

     

    Looks like I might be going to the show tomorrow (Sat).

     

    I will try to get some photos.

     

    Dave B.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.