Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

DSLR Rolling Shutter

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

DSLR Rolling Shutter

1 posts
  1. While I am not a DSLR user, for those who are and have experienced this issue Core Melt has just updated their Lock & Load Stabilizer to include a rolling shutter reduction parameter. I was one of the beta testers when Lock & Load originally came out and it is heads above Final Cut Pro's own Smooth Cam and even Red Giant's Steady. With the addition of the rolling shutter correction setting, cheap price, I would highly recommend it. Gee, I sound like a salesman here. Believe me, they don't pay me a penny.

    Steve

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.