Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sea & Sea sync cord

Started by wwlam ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea sync cord

6 posts
  1. I got Sea & Sea DX100 for D100 comes with YS-350 Pro and YS-120 dual. only the YS-350 Pro work with TTL, the YS-120 work as slave. I would like to know if I buy a 5 pin dual sync cord, can they both work with TTL? Or need a TTL converter? I alos have a YS-110a. don't know how to make them all work with TTL

     

    Thanks!

  2. Need help Please

  3. Hi,

     

    I don't know the answer but the folks at Reef Photo should be able to help.

     

    Reef Photo and Video

     

    Hope that helps,

     

    Ellen

  4. D100 use D-TTL and so I think you need a converter.

    As only a fews pins of the bulkhead have connections to hotshoe of the camera in old sea&sea housing, they need modifications on the bulkhead before they can be used with TTL converter.

     

    Also I can't find D100 in the compatibility list of Sea&Sea TTL Converter, I think you may need a HW TTL converter.

    http://www.seaandsea.jp/products/accessory/ys.html

  5. Thanks again

  6. I hope it is not too late.

    For the DX-D100 you need to send it to S&S for a modification.

    I understand that not all DX-D100 housings are suited for this modification, it depends on the serial number.

    If you connect a TTL converter to a not suited converter connector will damage the converter and possibly the housing.

    Regards

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.