Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Wreck dive

Started by chilbal ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wreck dive

7 posts
  1. Just to show how a wreck dive in cold dark green waters in DK is like

  2. Thank you for posting your video. I loved the depth of the green, and I got cold just watching it. Who is the music by? Very nice.

    The final shot leaving the ship was done very well. Have to remember that one.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. Awesome video! Bravo!

     

    I find the soundtrack especially well done. A lot of the video I see has the audio overpowering the video segment to the point where it makes watching otherwise exceptional video hard to bear and almost downright painful. I could be wrong, but I always considered audio to be secondary to the video and used to convey a certain continuity from shot to shot.

     

    The soundtrack is a favourite of mine. It is called “Adiemus” and is 3:58 long composed by Karl Jenkins and “Adiemus” is the contributing artist. “New age” genre. Distributed by Warner Brothers on a various artists compilation album called “Escapes II” among others. I am not into music so much these days as I used to be, but find this and the first “Escapes” various artists album to still be meaningful in a significant way.

  4. Nice clip. I like the natural colors.

  5. Great shooting, and in particular editing!

     

    Really made the most of what must be difficult conditions. I enjoyed it. Ditto all the above re the soundtrack!

     

    Thanks for sharing

     

    Adam

  6. I loved it - but it looks cold!!!

     

    Karl

  7. Some lovely shots there.

     

    Good stuff.

     

    Paul C

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.