Hello, finaly my housing arrived, my friend bought it and shipped it to me! I have one question?
Inside housing (below bulkheads) there are 4 small pins (switch board circuit) that you can move up & down with pencil. Since I am not using TTL in what position they need to be? Upper or lower?
Thank you
They have to be in the down position (For manual)
Cheers.
They have to be in the down position (For manual)
Cheers.
Haven`t got a chance to test my housing in sea but I came across big issue! Seems to be that F-number knob is not working properly! It has big gap between knob elements and housing, so I needed to put something between! Other owners of Aquatica A7D do you have the same problem?
Forgot to mention even the mode dial knob (M, P, Tv, Av...) don`t work...
I am very dissapointed with this housing!!! This is not what I expected for the price I payed!
here are the pics:
Here you can see there is a BIG gap so I needed to put something between (brown thing). Is there a piece missing cause I did not get anything else with my housing!