Hi All - Just now on way home from North Sulawesi but went to press for the spring quarter issue of Alert Diver before I left. By now, the magazine should be arriving in most DAN member mailboxes.
For our international friends who are not DAN America members, we have posted an electronic version of the magazine. Go to http://www.alertdiver.com and click on magazine icon in upper right corner.
Hope you enjoy, and thanks to our wetpixel friends who have contributed content.
Looks great. Another cracking issue.
Alex
Just received my copy and it is definitely a high quality magazine now. Great work Stephen and crew! Something to be proud of.
Cheers
Todd
Another great issue, congrats!
Andy
Love the new magazine. Great job all.
Another great issue.
Hi Steve,
I just got my copy in the mail and it is a MAJOR improvement over the older format. I like the content a lot more too, great job to all.
Cheers
James
Incredible issue with awesome photography. Congrats Steve, and everyone else who contributed. I absolutely loved the "Pushing the Envelope" section. Great addition. Maldives and Cayman portfolios are superb as well.