Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop CS5 and 10 bit color space-

Started by meister ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop CS5 and 10 bit color space-

2 posts
  1. I'm currently using a 20-inch NEC 2070 NX (8 bit) monitor which calibrates nicely with Eye One Display 2 calibration. I was thinking of upgrading to a larger monitor. I see CS5 supports 10 bit color space. http://forums.adobe.com/message/2729835#2729835

     

    Anyone using one of the 10 bit monitors? Thoughts? A waste of money for most of us?

  2. You'll need not only 10bit monitor, but also professional video card, like nVidia Quadro or AMD FireGL.

    Software drivers for consumer cards do not support 10bit color.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.