Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congratulations Kasey

Started by james ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Congratulations Kasey

6 posts
  1. Kasey got a couple of photo winners in the LAUPS contest. Woohoo! Good job!

     

    And did you see Kelly's topside Tigershark photo - holy c**p!!!

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Thanks James -

    There were some spectacular winners in that contest and I'm honored to get a few mentions. Hope to do much better next year - off on my 1st photographic dive trip ever next week. 30 days off thailand and indo.

     

    kasey

  3. Congrats on the pictures and what's this about taking a month off to go diving... ?

     

    Diving not good enough for you in St Croix :D hehe

     

    Have fun Kasey

     

     

     

    Mark

  4. I know, I could just googlewhack, but I'm lazy today...

     

    Could someone give us a link to this comp (and the other one on another thread)

     

     

    Pllllllease :D

  5. www.laups.org

     

    www.ncups.org

     

    And that will cost your lazy butt a beer!

     

    Cheers

    James

  6. www.laups.org

     

    www.ncups.org

     

    And that will cost your lazy butt a beer!

     

    Cheers

    James

    If you'd have made them clickable, like I just did, I'd have bought you two :o

     

     

    Got your phone message the other day, I'm in a constant fuge state at the moment (broken turbine pump in the GC/MS, a final report that is 3.5 years late and an AOW class...), will eventually get around to calling you back (or, more likely, I'll see you at December HUPS :D )

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.