My apologies to forum moderator but I felt obligated to start a new thread.
This aftrenoon I tryied to assemble my housing to prepare everything for tomorrows dive and I had big problems. First video button is slacking, then the mode dial knob (M, P, Tv, Av) is not working at all and I don`t have any idea how to fix it, and major problem is that knob which is regulating F- number is not working because inside housing there is a big gap between mechanism and housing so the mechanism wheel can`t lie down on camera wheel... I am sending pictures so you can see. I dont know if there is a piece missing but I did not get any spare part with my housing! Luckly for me I managed to fix this problem and inserted small rubber between mechanism and housing! Now it is working, but there is still 2 problems left.
Please if you had similar problems with your A7D reply to this tread!
I am very dissapointed in housing and I am afraid to take it underwater because I`m scared for leaks. I will test the housing first without camera! I payed a lot of money for something that don`t work propertly!




