Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica n90 housing

Started by mikef ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica n90 housing

3 posts
  1. I need an eyepiece for the Aquatica Nikon n90 housing. I cannot see through the housing/lens of the camera. Can anyone supply some help at all? Thanks.

  2. Have you taken a look at the Aquatica Aqua View viewfinder? That will help tremendously!

  3. I need an eyepiece for the Aquatica Nikon n90 housing. I cannot see through the housing/lens of the camera. Can anyone supply some help at all? Thanks.

    I, too, needed a boost in magnification. I use the Nauticam straight viewfinder with the Aquatica housing and am very happy with it. It was a little scary changing the viewfinder the first time (like a lot of other first time stuff). I am comfortable now and remove the viewfinder for travel. It packs better that way. Hope this helps.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.