Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

5D Mark II Firmware 2.0.7 Released

Started by TheRealDrew ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

5D Mark II Firmware 2.0.7 Released

4 posts
  1. *Fixes a phenomenon in which the aperture exhibits abnormal movement when shooting movies in manual exposure mode and Aperture Priority AE (Av mode) using some Canon lenses (such as macro lenses).

    * Fixes a phenomenon in which the exposure level shown in the LCD panel differs from what is shown in the viewfinder when shooting still images in manual exposure mode.

    * Fixes a phenomenon in which the Wireless File Transmitter (WFT-E4 or WFT-E4 II) may not automatically power off when used for FTP transfers.

    * These phenomenon only occur with the Version 2.0.4 and Version 2.0.3 firmware

     

    Download here

  2. * These phenomenon only occur with the Version 2.0.4 and Version 2.0.3 firmware

     

    So if we've updated to a version more recent than those two versions (e.g., 2.0.6), there's no need to update again?

  3. So if we've updated to a version more recent than those two versions (e.g., 2.0.6), there's no need to update again?

     

     

    From what it looks like, that is the case. I did not think there was an official 2.05 or 2.06 release though, I thought the last one was 2.04 and they skipped the other numbers in there somehow. Could be wrong though....

  4. Oops - I think you're right. I just updated last week, and assumed it was the next lower numer rom 2.0.7. Guess I need to update again!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.