Greetings.
Can you recommend good sites where I can buy used UW gear? Some time ago I found a buy/sell forum but can't remember where was it... It seems wetpixel and digideep does not have any buy/sell markeplace?
Read-only discussion
Greetings.
Can you recommend good sites where I can buy used UW gear? Some time ago I found a buy/sell forum but can't remember where was it... It seems wetpixel and digideep does not have any buy/sell markeplace?
Wetpixel:
http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showforum=6
UW Photography
http://www.underwaterphotography.com/forum...px?Thread=27727
UWP Magazine
Wetpixel:http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showforum=6
UW Photography
http://www.underwaterphotography.com/forum...px?Thread=27727
UWP Magazine
Thanks for help!
Greetings.
Can you recommend good sites where I can buy used UW gear? Some time ago I found a buy/sell forum but can't remember where was it... It seems wetpixel and digideep does not have any buy/sell markeplace?
LAUPS (laups.org) often has some stuff for sale. EBAY usually has some as well.
Bill
reef photo has pre-owned gear which they pressure test. Reef Photo
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.