Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Nad - Lembeh

Started by wagsy ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nad - Lembeh

10 posts
  1. Hello there.

     

    Well I got my little NAD - Lembeh video cut up and loaded.

    It was hard to edit it down to under 10 mins, might have to make a version 2.

    Shot it all hand held with the little EVO housing along wth the new Amphibico CrystaLens 95° Wide Angle on.

    The lens lets you do great zooms on the fly.

    Think I need a tripod next time though as some of those little critters are very hard to zoom in on.

    Hope you don't fall asleep :)

     

  2. Felt like 3 minutes Paul. :) Wonderful stuff. Thanks for sharing it with us. What is the zoom range on that beauty? Some pretty amazing pull backs.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. Wow, brilliant, Paul. I love the zooms. Great work

  4. Good stuff Wags. Some really cool behavior shots in there.

  5. good looking bald guy with the still camera at the end...

  6. Nice stuff Wagsy, How come we cant see my strobes firing off 20 times per minute in your video. Louise is just starting to put hers onto the desktop, so it will only be another 2 years before she gets around to editing it. She hasnt even edited her video from our trip there 2 years ago. Dont work too hard at the mines. Keep in touch. Stew

  7. Hi Steve.

    Yes the zooming range is quite far indeed.

    From a couple feet back I could zoom right into the eyes on most subjects.

    It looks like I was further away as that's what wide angles do on full wide.

     

    Mike I had to put you in there some place hey. :)

    Fixed that dogey computer I was using yet?

     

    I may have to cut up a second version for the fish, divers, coral and other stuff.

     

    Stew I got you in lots of shots don't worry....add you in the second version.

    Well tell Lou I look forward to watching her masterpiece this decade sometime.

    Edited by wagsy
  8. Nice stuff. Didn't seem like 10 minutes.

     

    I'm headed there next month and it got my creative juices flowing.

     

    At last year's UFEX we had 8 videos that were shot in Lembeh. So I'll be shooting stills :-)

  9. Very nice...what's the music piece that comes in at 3:12? Love it.

    Steve

  10. Very nice. It's a great place for critters :)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.