Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Underwater Journal 16th edition.

Started by Walt Stearns ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Journal 16th edition.

3 posts
  1. Over the weekend we launched our latest issue of the Underwater Journal (UWJ-issue16)

    post-4290-1275398612.jpg

  2. Wonderful job again Walt. I was very impressed in reading your description of bouyancy 101. That's the first clear simple explanation I've read in 40 some years. It's always bothered be to use the term negatively bouyant. I loved your explanation. I thought the article on the Humbolt squid was extremely well written. Scott Cassell did a great job. Nice photos, The whole package.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. Over the weekend we launched our latest issue of the Underwater Journal (UWJ-issue16)

     

     

    Nicely done Walt. Going to go through it some more, but really liked the piece on the Turtles.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.