Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Another critter for initiation into the new forum

Started by meister ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Another critter for initiation into the new forum

2 posts
  1. A more definitive diagnosis of a Papillose Blenny could be made if a head on shot had been taken, in order to verify the cirri above the eye are indeed in a single plane. From a Cozumel shore dive.

     

    Villa%20Blanca_%20Day%20005.jpg

  2. Edit: Deleted this when the Post new topic got unlocked :)

     

    Sorry for playing Jack Sparrow, but I wasn't allowed to post a new thread.Then I realized I was allowed to reply to other threads so I went with the oldest thread I could find to be as nice as a highjacker can be tongue.png

     

    ...

    Edited by vigfus
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.