Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon 14-24mm 2.8 for underwater photography?

Started by haring ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 14-24mm 2.8 for underwater photography?

2 posts
  1. Is the 14-24mm 2.8 lens good for underwater photography? I heard that results from the Nikon 14-24mm have been reported not to be very good, due to the fact that this lens will not take a diopter.

    I would use it mainly for snorkeling rather than for serious diving...

    Do you have any experience with this lens?

    I would use it on a Nikon D3 and with LP-1NZ port for the lens....

    Thanks,

    Otto

    Edited by haring
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.