Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sudan 2010 Diving trip

Started by plombar ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Sudan 2010 Diving trip

8 posts
  1. Hi everyone, here is a brief video of diving in Sudan in May this year...

     

     

    /peter

  2. Nice video!

    I have heard great things about Sudan-Red Sea diving. Were you diving on the Royal Evolution?

  3. Awesome! Was there in March. Here's one I did of Sanganeb...

     

     

    PS you guys were feeding those sharks, huh? :B):

    Edited by in_minsk_we_trust
  4. Hi,

     

    in fact, there was not a shark feeding. I work with a group of biologists on the project of Shark aproaching and there is some kind of scientific experiment without real food in the water. When we end up with results than will be something more clear.

     

    /peter

     

    Edit: I was forget mentioned, we was on Andromeda boat.

    Edited by plombar
  5. Looks good, what did you shoot it on?

  6. Hi, if you ask from a technical standpoint, was recorded with Panasonic HMC151EU in a modified Equinox Pro8 housing (electronic commands). For lights I still use the HLX Tungsten 3400°K, driven by LiMn accu.

  7. Great Video

  8. Hi Erik,

     

    I'm glad you like it.

     

    /peter

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.