Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Read The F#*ing Manual

Started by MitHere ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Read The F#*ing Manual

2 posts
  1. Hi guys

    If you remember I had problems with synching my G11/S2000 in Fiji a couple of months back.

    I finally decided to read the manual on how to put the magnet in, where it said putting the magnet in turns off the pre-flash circuitry in manual mode and shoot in manual in the mirror...

    F8 and 1/1000 with strobe on manual and full power gives... Sync'd mirror pictures where I can see the flash going off fully!

    The point of this thread if to READ THE FRIGGING MANUAL! You won't spend $1500 on equipment you didn't use properly on a dive trip...

    I guess the Solomons are going to get an UW photo spanking in a couple of weeks :B):

    Edited by MitHere
  2. And when you've finished, read it again! :B):

     

    Have a great Solomons trip.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.