Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sea & sea DX D100

Started by wwlam ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & sea DX D100

3 posts
  1. Hi. Need help! Anyone know how to make the Sea & Sea DX D100 housing to work with TTL?

     

    Thanks!

    Edited by wwlam
  2. There are no electrical D-TTL converters available. You'll have to house a Nikon speed light that does D-TTL, and have the bulkhead in your housing rewired so that all five pins are live. I'd watch for a used Subal SB-80dx housing to pop up at a bargain price.

  3. There are no electrical D-TTL converters available. You'll have to house a Nikon speed light that does D-TTL, and have the bulkhead in your housing rewired so that all five pins are live. I'd watch for a used Subal SB-80dx housing to pop up at a bargain price.

     

     

    Thanks a lot! Have another question. I am thinking to upgrade to Ikelite for Nikon D700 and 2 Inon Z240. Same question again. How can I make it work with TTL with these 2 Inon Z240 strobes?

     

    Thanks

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.