Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Rainex and Subal dome

Started by A.Yonge ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Rainex and Subal dome

4 posts
  1. Has anyone successfully used Rainex on their Subal dome for under/over shots?

    How long does the coating last?

    Is it safe to use on the glass?

  2. I have used it. It is safe to use on the glass, it lasts until it basically gets rubbed off.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I used RainX on my car window a few years ago. I needed to use acetone to remove it. Bad stuff. Spit seems to be getting a lot of votes lately.

  4. Thanks so much

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.