Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Seatool housing for Pentax K-X

Started by harrym ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Seatool housing for Pentax K-X

1 posts
  1. I have a Pentax K-X for topside photography, just discovered that there is now a Seatool housing for K-X.

     

    The K-X is a relatively inexpensive DSLR and I got it because I'm pretty hard on cameras (caving, climbing, etc.)

     

    Do you think it's worthwhile just getting a housing for the K-X, or should I get a dedicated Nikon/housing for underwater photography?

     

    Cost is not a major factor in my decision.

    Edited by harrym
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.