I am new to using a my Nikon D80 under water with a housing. We are leaving soon for the Virgin Islands and will do mostly snorkeling but a little diving. Can someone please give me some basic ISO settings for snorkeling, or shutter speeds that would be a good place to start?
- 3Posts
- 3Replies
Read-only discussion
Setting for Nikon D80
-
-
In the top 20 ft. not pointing into the sun, somewhere around f/8, 1/125th, ISO 200 should get you in the ball park.
Have a blast in the Virgin's, and have rum punch for me at Pussers. The painkiller is highly recommended.
Steve
-
In the top 20 ft. not pointing into the sun, somewhere around f/8, 1/125th, ISO 200 should get you in the ball park.
Have a blast in the Virgin's, and have rum punch for me at Pussers. The painkiller is highly recommended.
Steve
Would The Soggy Dollar or Foxy's work for you if I don't make it to Pusser's? I will have a Painkiller for you and then one for myself. Thanks for the help.