Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon T2i / 550d housing from Aquatica

Started by Viz'art ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon T2i / 550d housing from Aquatica

5 posts
  1. Hi guy's, just wrapped up my studio session with the new AT2i housing and getting ready to call it a day, (I guess whether or not we will make a housing for this camera is answered :D ) and couldn't resist posting a few shots, even if officially, the press release is slated for tomorrow. It is small, really small and very light as well, amateur of Jazz will recognize the trumpet piston look and since keyboards are already taken and Montreal is the Capital of the Jazz Festivals (starting very soon, hoorah) it made sense that we went for then jazzy look :D

     

    Kidding aside; you will get more info tomorrow, but for now, take a look at theses shots. I'm off to a cold one on St-Cat st. for a Jazz concert!

     

    Cheers

    post-1676-1276201875.jpg

    post-1676-1276201882.jpg

    post-1676-1276201887.jpg

  2. Hi Jean

     

    Looks good, I like the new zoom knob! Looks easier to grip than the previous versions...like on my A7D! :D

     

    Stu

  3. Hi Jean

     

    Looks good, I like the new zoom knob! Looks easier to grip than the previous versions...like on my A7D! :D

     

    Stu

     

    We will have those available separately, should you want one.

  4. That housing looks really great! Congratulations on a job well done.

  5. Very sharp looking. I sure like how clearly you mark all of the buttons - seems like a little thing, but it makes all the difference when shooting uw!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.