Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Catalina Island Video

Started by uzun ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Catalina Island Video

1 posts
  1. I took a trip to Catalina yesterday, and hastily composed a short 2 min video basically just to highlight a nudibranch scene I've been trying to capture for some time now. Too bad I blew the shot when I got the chance, but you can still see what's going on basically.

     

    Conditions were not optimal for video, viz was poor in the shallows and not any sunlight to speak of, so it's not a very good effort but it has an interesting ending if you can stick with it. It's just a few scenes from a pretty good day of diving, hope you like it.

     

    -Roger Uzun

     

    Link to Youtube Catalina Video -

     

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.